Picking a Good Site Design
The Client Story: 80% of the clients that are in the market for a Web site have been severely taken advantage of, or mistreated in the past. They have been ripped off by a Web designer who either charged too much, held them captive or never finished the site." The other 20% are always interested but often afraid to take the leap. What do you need to know before hiring someone to create a site for you? Let's begin by dissolving some common myths about the Web: SEO: the facts. The FACT is that NOBODY can PROMISE that you'll be the TOP link on a Google search UNLESS you are willing to pay for an ad slot on their site.