- Published: Sunday, 07 October 2012 13:20
- Written by Yelena Radchuk
You've written a book and it's been published. You might have thought you were finished, but this is only the beginning. Now the real question is, where do you go from here?
On October 20th authors and writers from across the nation will be gathering for a marketing event dedicated to book promotion. The event begins at 8:30 a.m. and will end with an interactive questions/answers opportunity with each of the conference speakers.
In it’s third year, the 2012 Life After Publishing conference has moved to a webinar format meaning you can now participate from the comfort of your own home or anywhere that you have an internet connection!
Book Marketing expert and author of "Amen! A Simple Guide to Self-Marketing Your Christian Book" Leon Mentzer, will share practical advice and time tested strategies to help you make your book marketing efforts a success. Learn how to sell your book, "one book at a time" and keep your chin up as you climb the steep ladder to book marketing success.
Mentzer's practical teaching style and real-life examples of other authors who started out just like you will give you the encouragement you need to "pound the pavement" and make your book a success.
Other speakers include, JP Jones, author of "Market Yourself: A Beginner's Guide to Social Media" and owner of Paige1Media. Jones teaches authors how to use FREE marketing tools to leverage their awareness through social media and the importance of creating online connections and networking.
Nicholas Clayton, owner of Collipsis Web Solutions, will share the importance of having a good Author Web site and what should and should NOT be included, what a good site looks like, and how to achieve that without breaking your bank.
Wherever you are on the road of publishing you don't want to miss this conference! You are guaranteed to walk away with actual actionable steps that you can begin applying to your marketing and promotion immediately.
Additionally, every attendee will receive:
- Leon's 7,100 Media Outlets on CD in easy to use spreadsheet format. This list includes confirmed and up-to-date contact information for Bookstores, Churches, Radio and TV stations, Newspapers & Magazines outlets across the United States.
- FREE Membership to ChristianStoryTeller.com (A $35 Value) + 3 Months Free Site Advertising
- Notes and powerpoint presentations from every session available for download.
- Special Discounts on professional design and Web site marketing.
- Questions/Answers after the conference to converse with our speakers and ask questions specific to your niche and marketing efforts.
- An Author resource packet filled with contacts and coupons for items that Authors use frequently!
- The chance to win great prizes from our sponsors!
Thanks to local community sponsors Life After Publishing is being offered to the public for a low registration fee of only $39. For more information visit http://www.LifeAfterPublishing.com.